To whom it may concern,
I have many complaints and concerns
1. Lack of professionalism
– the front desk didn’t have anything together or recorded and were very rude.
– the doctors working on my teeth were talking about my husband and myself in my face. They were talking about other coworkers and I was very uncomfortable(they stopped working on my teeth multiple times to finish their laughing fits).
– the doctor and assistant messed up while operationg and told me as they were operating and tried to make it seem like it was funny or alright.
– (I had a root canal at the McDonough Endodontic center and everything was great- then I came to coast dental to have them take out the temporary filling and put in a permanent one and crown) they decided to do why they wanted and laser my gums which wasn’t needed and didn’t have all the tools and make fun of my tooth in the process.
– what was supposed to take an hour max lasted us a little over 3 hours in that place(with more pain and no crown)
2. Improper care
– they told me that the permanent crown would come in max 3 weeks and they didn’t call till over a month and some change later to say it came in.
– the temporary they gave me didn’t last 5 minutes in my mouth(on my right aside on the top which I haven’t eaten with in months and still haven’t), and when my husband called they told me to put tooth paste in it.
– no real solutions to anything and they left me with an inflamed gum which looks ready to burst while waiting for the crown (which I’m pretty sure I will not be able to get today because of my gums).
– my tooth now hurts and has gum meat surrounded that space meant to fit the crown in.
– no one has called to check or come up with anything.
3. Financial issues
– they changed the price from when we went in for medicine for the pain I had when I first noticed my tooth had a major problem. They gave us the prices for a root canal and crowns and etc. The price went up and my husband went to fix it. The woman who seemed to be the manager said that that happens in weeks but then changed it ok the spot. That’s not how things work when dealing with insurance and the billing company and etc.
– my husband and I will not be paying to have them fix this issue they caused and we need solutions ASAP.
Nothing was professional, didn’t appear legal. No one really had our best interest and appeared to discriminate because we were young.
Thanks for your time
Jada W/Michael C