We have managed to secure a date with the neurosurgeon for Mitch’s VNS surgery but Discovery are dragging their heels. The motivations from the doctors are clear and submitted some time ago. We just need approval. We were told this morning that ‘it’s not life threatening’ and so we just have to wait for them to review the case. I am devastated by Discovery’s complete dismissal and appalled that they simply do not care. If anyone has a contact at Discovery to help us please let us know. Mitch really needs this..