Here is how it went down from day 1 until now.
- My husband purchased a Joovv Mini for me for Christmas 2019 (less than a year ago). I used the device for one month and loved it.
- I contacted Joovv to purchase an additional device and a possible upgrade in March but decided on another Joovv Mini.
- After raving to everyone, my sister purchased a Joovv Solo on my recommendation. I think in April.
My husband and I decided to expand to a larger device with the promotional email sent in Oct 2020. First I was told I wasn’t eligible and I had to explain that all my devices were purchased within the required year time frame. Then I was told I was in fact eligible.
5) Kevin (from cust. serv) told me my options were half-max and full max devices. He initially told me the price for the half max was $800 and the full max was $1800. This seemed quite odd to me. Since, I would be essentially adding two solo devices for make a full max. Why would I buy a set of 2 for equivalent of $900 each rather than 1 for $800??? When I questioned him he said he made an error and it would actually be $1400. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST WARNING ABOUT THEM SCAMMING ME. I decided to go for two since that was the better deal.
5) Once we set up the devices we realized we needed a longer cord to connect them together per their design as modular devices “with the ability to easily link multiple units.”
6) I emailed asking how I could receive 2 longer connecting cords like used with their Duo set up. Called the power patch connecting cord 120cm available in their catalog.
7) Kevin told me a bunch of crazy stuff about return and repackaging so i explained again that I just wanted the longer connecting cord for my setup. He told me my only option was to buy a $395 “bundle”! I was perfectly willing to pay an appropriate amount for this additional cord and change. IT IS LITERALLY A CORD! That’s it. I had everything else I need. I don’t want to swap or change Or return anything thing.
9)They insulted me to each other when i asked to speak to a supervisor and accused me of “stringing them along.”
$395 for a longer cords that I found on amazon for about $16each is exorbitant and unreasonable. It’s laughable. It’s insulting. Its scamming folks.
|Address||940 Calle Amanecer, STE D|