8/24 tuck & exchange
3/13 post op
• 3/20 – post op visit, cleared to exercise “healing as you know your body heals” (still slightly open)
• 3/22 – email sent to Dr. Ross about unhappy with results
• 3/28 – very small hole opening up on left breast, mild to moderate pain
• 3/31 – mild body aches
• 4/1 – moderate body aches
• 4/2 1:50 am – developed severe chills, body aches, fever of 102.8; called Dr. Ross at 1:50am; returned call at 2:02 am; explained symptoms (entire body hurting, open draining wound, fever, asking which ER to go to)… response was “Why would you to to ER if you’re not bleeding to death or having a stroke then take a pain pill & go back to bed. I have to get up in the morning & my health is important to me.” Do you understand- does that make sense?
• 4/2 @ 7:56 am – called office, left message with same symptoms no call returned
• 4/2 @ 9 am – went to Largo Medical Center ER, admitted with sepsis/cellulitis
• 4/2 @ 12:57 pm – voicemail from nurse returning call (stating couldn’t understand voicemail left and needed more information)
• 4/2-4/6 admitted to Largo Medical Center; and Tampa General hospital septic & cellulitis; IV antibiotics; wound care. Discharged on 4/4 as medically stable to go from Largo Medical Center to Tampa General Hospital for removal of implants due to infection (per doctors orders)
Dr. Ross argued with the house Doctor at Largo Medical that there was no way the tunnel infection hole could lead to the implant that he placed them under the muscle. This is found out to be false as the CT scan reveals that he did not place under muscle. The hospital wanted to transfer me to Mease Hospital where we thought Dr. Ross had rights to as it turns out he no longer can practice at this hospital. I had no choice but to go to Tampa General Hospital where there is a full staff of Plastic surgeons that could help me. Till this day Dr. Ross or his staff has never called to check on me or anything. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate, unethical LIAR. I would avoid him and his unprofessional staff at all costs. He doesn’t care about what you want or how much money he takes from you and has no aftercare he mimics and smirks and states he does a wonderful job. He provides no aftercare and cannot treat infections if you get one.
Don’t be fooled by his resume, he does poor work and doesn’t care how you feel and doesn’t want to follow up with you. He calls you names and makes statement about you when he needs to be the one looking in the mirror. This is a fact not a statement, not trying to be rude or impolite its in all his emails to me.
I had to have a implant removed now I have 2 different sizes breasts.
I would like the full cost of my lift and implants refunded and my medical expense’s reimbursed for seeking outside care when I was turned away 2 times by Dr. Ross and his staff on 11/04/17 and now 04/02/18.
* Cost of Breast Prosthesis $6, 628
* additional anesthesia bill $500
*Hospital bills are up to $7, 365 for 11/04/18- 03/01/18 aftercare for TT
* 04/02/-04-05 estimated to be $15, 000 out of pocket 5 days in ER and a surgery- bills are still coming in.
Total $29, 000
The stress and agony caused by Doctor Ross and his staff doesn’t even compare to a dollar amount as this has been a nightmare – roller coaster since I walked in for surgery on August 24, 2017. and Feb 12, 2018.